At Harco Plumbing & Mechanical in Guelph, we understand how important your home is to you and your family. That’s why, when plumbing issues arise, you deserve only the best plumbing services.
To help you find a qualified plumber who will properly take care of all of your plumbing needs, we offer the following tips (courtesy of the CID Network, an online resource for community associations).
- Ask the company if they are licenced. This is important as a licenced plumber will more often than not provide you with better service than a non-licenced one.
- Ask the company if they are insured. You may think that having a plumbing issue is bad enough. It gets worse if you hire a plumber who exacerbates the problem and, on top of that, isn’t insured. Protect your home, and your pocketbook, by hiring only insured plumbers.
- Ask about extra charges. Some companies may charge you for an estimate or tack on labour fees. If possible, only hire a plumbing company if they can produce a written estimate. (At Harco, we provide free estimates for our work.)
- Ask about the company’s prior experience with your plumbing problem. Some plumbing companies have expertise in low flushing toilets while others specialize in blocked pipes. If a plumber already has experience with your issue, then the chances of him or her fixing it right the first time are better.
- Ask the plumber if he or she knows what caused the plumbing problem and what you can do to stop it from happening again. This can save you a lot of time and money in the future.
At Harco, our plumbers are fully licenced and insured. So, you can rest assured that they can handle any plumbing problem you may have.
Be sure to also ask us about our 24/7 emergency service.
Contact us today to learn more.
Harco Plumbing & Mechanical is located at 69 Fleming Road in Guelph. Call us at 519-265-6423, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at www.harcoplumbingandmechanical.com for more information. We also service Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Stratford (519-880-0105), as well as Woodstock and Innerkip (519-421-1827).
We are also on YouTube. Click here to see our video.